We want to ensure that your products kleep looking good and have made a summary of things you should and shouldnt do, to get most out of your Lil´Puppet. We conduct wash tests for colour fastness and shrinkage before the product leaves our factory for all items.
Letting you know...
- Some colours fade (pre-wash with one tablespoon of vinegar before use)
- All garments have been pre-shrunk (they may shrink a maximum of 5% further)
- Whilst all care is taken in the manufacture of our fabrics and garments, the vibrancy of colours will fade with time
- Tulle will fluff at the edges but should not rip, Tulle naturally does not fray.
WHAT NOT TO DO
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not leave wet
- Do not bleach
- Do not leave garments soaking for a long time.
- Do not directly iron tulle, prints or other synthetic fabrics
- Do not use fabric softener, Napisan or any other soaking agent
- Do not rub – gently squeeze.
- Gentle, cold machine wash(excluding garments with beading or embellishments)
- Mild detergent
- Always use cold water
- Allow soap or detergent to totally dissolve before adding the garment.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Line dry in shade without delay
- Wash inside out
- We recommend not to wash our Tulle Rompers in a Toploader and therefore recommend a Handwash
- Ensure you do not wash any Items with Tulle, Pockets, beads, flower appliques, or pom poms with any Items than can tuck, rip, tear or get stuck with this Garments
- Use a garment bag for any items that include tulle,pockets or delicate trim in their make up